Enable this Solution
- Set to 'Yes' to enable the Apple Pay payment method at checkout.
- Specify the payment method’s title that customers will see on the checkout page. Note, this can be changed per Store View.
Override Merchant Name
- Set the company name that will be displayed to customers. For example, "IWD Agency, LLC".
- If ‘Yes’ then all communication with the payment system will be recorded in a log file where you can see errors and failed responses.
- For all new orders received from Apple Pay, choose to either Authorize or Authorize & Capture payments from customers.
- Authorize - order amount will be authorized on the customer's credit card but the amount will not be captured untl an invoice is generated.
- Authorize & Capture - order amount will be authorized and captured on the customer's credit card instantly.
Payment from Applicable Countries
- Set to offer Apple Pay to customers in all countries or specific countries.
Payment from Specific Countries
- If you would only like to offer Apple Pay to countries in specific countries, select the countries that are permitted to use this payment method (Command + click to select multiple countries).
- Control the order in which this payment method will be shown to customer's during the checkout process. Enter "1" for example to show as the first payment method.