Please follow these simple steps to create a server and browser API key:
2. Create a new Project
3. Go to Menu - APIs & Services - Dashboard.
4. Make sure that your project is selected.
5. Select "Library" and go to Maps category.
6. Open each of the displayed APIs and enable them.
7. After enabling the APIs return back to the dashboard, then go to “Credentials” and choose “Create Credentials"
8. Click "Restrict key"
9. Enter a “Name” for the new key (for example "Server Key") and press “Create” button (please note that you may select "None" or "IP Addresses" as a restriction parameter. In the second case you must enter IP of your server)
10. To generate another key, follow steps 7-9 (for Browser key you will need to select "None" since Google doesn't allow to restrict the key while using some of the Maps API)
11. Copy your Browser and Server API keys and add them to the correct fields in the Store Locator configuration