Follow these steps to securely save your payment information to your customer account. Please note, sensitive data is not stored in your Magento store but rather on Authorize.Net's secure servers.
1. Proceed to your website and add a product to your shopping cart
2. After entering your shipping information, proceed to the Payment information
3. Select the Authorize.Net CIM payment method
4. Enter your payment information into the designated fields
5. Select 'Save for later use' option to save this information for future checkouts
- Note: if 'Save Cards' setting is set to "Save Always" then this option will not be shown to your customers at checkout
6. If the customer has previously saved a credit card to their account then they will be able to either use this stored card or use a new credit card