To configure the Infinite Scroll for Magento 2, please go to Stores ➝ Configuration ➝ IWD Agency ➝ Ajax Infinity Scroll
- setting to turn on or turn off Infinite Ajax scroll on your site.
Enable On Catalog Page
- setting to turn on or turn off Infinite Ajax scroll on the catalog page.
Enable On Search Page
- setting to turn on or turn off Infinite Ajax scroll on the search page
Enable On Advanced Search Page
- setting to turn on or turn off Infinite Ajax scroll advanced search page.
- Ajax Scroll - more products will load as user scrolls down the page
- Ajax Pagination - more products will load once user selects next page
- Upload After Button Click - more products will load once user reaches the bottom of the page and clicks button to load more products
Add Header For Page
- Turns page title on
Load Prev Page Button Label
- setting to edit the name of the button to load the previous page
Load Next Page Button Label
- setting to edit the name of the button to load next page.
These settings allow you to add your own selectors to configure the extension for different Magento themes
MODES OF INFINITE SCROLL
1. Go to Admin Panel ➝ Stores ➝ Configuration ➝ IWD AGENCY ➝ Infinite Ajax Scroll
2. Select required mode:
• AJAX-Scroll mode
• AJAX-Pagination mode
• Upload after button click
AJAX SCROLL MODE
Next page loads automatically when the user scrolls to the bottom of the page.
LOAD AFTER BUTTON CLICK MODE
Next page loads once user select “Load next page” button.
AJAX PAGINATION MODE
Standard pagination, but pages are being loaded with AJAX.