Update / Re-Authorization Process
- Current installed version of the extension
- Link to settings guide
- Enter the email address used to purchase the B2B Suite. To learn about activating your license, please see the Activating Licenses article.
- This will indicate the current status of your license. To learn about the different types of statuses, please see the Activation Statuses article.
- Activate the Order Manager solution for your store
Allow Edit Order With Status
- Specify the order statuses that are permitted to be edited. For example, orders with the status 'Pending' can be edited
Apply Shipping Amount Automatically
- Update the order's shipping amount automatically after updating the shipping address or items ordered.
Edit Coupon Code
- Control if a coupon code can be applied / removed / or replaced on an order
Enable Order Grid Totals
- Enable / disable showing sales totals at the bottom of your order table.
Order Grid Totals
- Select which order totals you would like to appear at the bottom of your order table
- Specify if the order state can be modified
- Enable the ability to create multiple inventory sources and assign different inventory levels per product, per source
- Specify how an order's invoice is updated if the modification to the order increases the total of the order. Either create a new invoice or delete existing invoices and create a new one
- Specify how an order's shipments is updated if the modification to the order increases the total of the order. Either create a new shipment, delete existing shipments and create a new one, or do not adjust shipments
- Set to 'Yes' to validate sufficient inventory levels when increasing the QTY of an ordered product
Return Item to Stock
- If set to 'Yes' then the checkbox when reducing the ordered QTY for a product will be selected to return the product to stock by default
Allow Delete Order(s)
- Set to 'Yes' if you would like the option to delete Magento orders
Allow Delete Order With Statuses
- Specify which order statuses can be deleted
Allow Delete Invoice(s)
- Control if invoices can be deleted
Allow Delete Credit Memo(s)
- Control if credit memos can be deleted
Allow Delete Shipments(s)
- Control if shipments can be deleted