- In Magento, go to System -> Permissions -> Users
- Select the Add New User button
- Enter the required information in the User Info tab
- If you have different roles (access levels) for your admin users then please assign them
- Important: at this time the POS does not support user roles. All POS users have the same permission levels.
- Save new admin user
- Go to the POS login page (yourwebsite.com/pos) and enter the new admin Username and Password
Why do I see the following message when trying to login, "You have exceeded the number of devices allowed. Add more licenses."?
If you see this message then you have exceeded the number of logged-in users allowed for your license. For example, if you have 1 license then any Magento admin user can login to the POS but the POS can only be used on one device at a time.
To use the POS on multiple devices at the same time you will need to purchase additional licenses.
If you would like to purchase more licenses, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account by selecting the account icon in the header
- Once logged-in, select the account icon once more to be directed to My Products
- Locate the POS in My Products and select the Upgrade button
- In the pop-up, set the Version to Pro and select the number of additional licenses you would like to purchase (each additional license is $45 per month)
- Proceed with purchasing the new licenses
- Once purchased, your POS account will now allow the number of licenses you have purchased
- In the future, you can easily increase / decrease your POS licenses by following steps 1, 2, and 3 and then selecting to increase / decrease your licenses