Locate Nearby Store Locations
The Dealer / Store Locator Magento extension enables customers to locate the nearest location to purchase a store’s products or services.
View Store Details
Customers can easily view specific information.
Obtain Directions to Store's Location
Customers can easily receive directions to the store via Google Maps.
Filter Search by Radius
Easily show customer's locations within their specified search radius.
Configuring Store Locator
- Set the title for the page
- Compose a unique 'No Stores Located' message for your customers
- Choose to show / hide the radius drop-down box on your store locator
- Add a link to your store locator in your website header
- Display a content section above the store locator map if you would like to feature a unique branding message
- Control the URL path to your store locator (by default this will be set to /dealers)
- Set a placeholder image to use for your store locations that do not have an image
- Choose to show / hide placeholder images for store locations
- Specify if search will launch once page loads (detects user's location from browser)
- Set the store locator to full width if you would like the search map to be full width (bigger version)
- Specify the number of stores to show per page if you have pagination enabled
Connecting Google Maps
Integrating Google Maps is required in order to locate stores on the map. Obtain a free Browser & Server API key from Google and enter these keys. The server key is optional but needed in order to detect the customer's location and launch the search automatically.
Advanced settings that control the Google Map:
- Upload a custom marker icon to show user's location on the map
- Enter a default radius to is used if customers don't specify a radius to use
- Specify the options customers can select in the radius drop-down
- Select the metric used for your store locator (kilometers or miles)
- The Default Zoom setting allows you to specify how zoomed-in the map will display by default
- Enable / disable ability for customer's to zoom in and out on the map with the scroll wheel on their mouse
- Enable / disable ability option to change map type (satellite or map view) and scale
Controlling Search Results
When displaying stores that match the customer's search requirements, you can choose to show the store results by: position, title, or distance from customer.
Design settings that effect search results on the Google Map:
- Upload a custom marker icon to match your branding
- Display a circle radius on the map (based on customer's search radius) to visually see locations within their radius
- Specify the color, opacity, and stroke (border) for the highlighted effect
Modifying SEO Information
Assign your own SEO title, description, and keywords for the search results page.
Manage Store Locations
All store locations are displayed in a central table in your Magento admin panel. Information can be easily sorted in addition to:
- Add the geo data for all stores at once remove all stores, import stores, and add a new store.
- Remove all store locations
- Import store locations directly from a csv file (sample format included)
- Export existing store locations
- Add a new store
Adding A New Store Location
For each store location, specify the store's information, address, and image to be used on the Google Map and search results list.
Store Location & Google Maps
For each store location, the Latitude and Longitude is needed to pinpoint the location directly on the Google Map. Select the Fill Automatically button to auto-populate this based on the store's address.