Search by country, state, zip code, and radius
Locate stores from map and listingAutomatically finds store's geo coordinates based on address entered.
Obtain directions to the store's locationUser can easily find directions through Google Maps.
wide screen view
standard screen view
Adding New Locations
- For each store location, specify the store view, name, and status (enabled / disabled).
- Provide the address, website, description, and phone number.
- Upload an icon and image that will be used for this location.
New Location Coordinates
- Enter the latitude and longitude or have this information populated automatically.
- Add the geo data for all stores at once, remove all stores, import stores, and add a new store.
- View all locations and filter locations based on title, city, date created, date updated, website view, and status (enabled / disabled).
- Select Import button and upload file with correctly formatted data to import existing locations.
- Specify the page’s title, location not found message, enable / disable radius filter, assign the CMS block that shows above the Store Locator (CMS block included), specify default url path, upload placeholder image, and limit results.
- Integrate with Google Maps with ability to set default radius and choose the correct metric (km or miles) for the store locator.
- Use meta title, description, and keywords to provide search engines information about the Store Locator page.