Effortlessly scroll without interruption
Scroll mode makes shopping easier by automatically loading the next set of products without having to leave the page.
Load more products after click
Select to load more options after the user clicks the more button. You can also customize the wording for this button.
Preserve your paginated pages
In pagination mode, user will load the next page of products while staying on the same page.
1. General configurations
- Select the mode used for ajax scroll:
- Ajax Scroll - products will load as the user scrolls down the page
- Ajax Pagination - next page of products will load via ajax once user selects next page number
- Upload After Button Click - more products will be shown after user clicks this button on the bottom of the page
2. Customizing the design
- Specify the color, hover color, and focus color for the up arrow and icon background
- Specify the color, hover color, and focus color for the down arrow and icon background
3. Additional settings
- Enable Smart URL to update the page URL as the user is scrolling
- Enter the CSS pagination link if using the Ajax Pagination mode
- Specify the button text, color, and hover color if using the Upload after button click mode
Have a question about this product? Post a question below or review questions submitted by other merchants.
Can I use this with Luxury theme - https://themeforest.net/item/luxury-premium-fashion-magento-theme/15345250
Can i use this extension with porto theme? https://themeforest.net/item/porto-ultimate-responsive-magento-theme/9725864
Can i use this extension in multiple domains?
hello, Is it possible for infinite scroll to auto load 2 or 3 pages and then require to press the load more button in order to load more pages? I have more than 1.000 items in my store and parent categories are highly populated. If all pages will load automatically there is no way to access the footer of the page.
Hi Georgios, you would need to configure the Infinite Scroll extension to use the setting, 'Upload After Button Click' in which case additional products / pages will be loaded after the customer chooses to load more. You can use this setting in conjunction with the option in Magento to control the number of products shown on a category page by default. For example, you can choose to show either 10 or 30 products when first loading the category.
Works well with..