- Enable / disable address validation at checkout
Allow Invalid Address Checkout
- If yes, then customers with an invalid address will be able to place their order
- If no, customer will have to provide a valid address to place order
Validation Pop-up Title
- Specify the title of the validation pop-up. By default this is set to 'Address Cannot Be Verified"
Invalid Address Message
- Specify the error message shown to the customer. By default this is set to 'Please review your billing address and make any necessary changes.'
- Specify the title for the customer's original address. By default this is set to 'Use original address:'
- Specify the title for the suggested address. By default this is set to 'Use suggested address:'
- Select the service that will be used to validate the customer's shipping address. Choose from:
- Test Mode - Set to 'yes' if you are using UPS test account. Set to 'no' if you are using live account
- Login - Enter UPS account login
- Password - Enter UPS account password
- Access Key - Enter UPS account access key. Obtain a key.
- Display Address Type - Show type (Residential/Commercial) of suggested address in validation pop-up
- Test Mode - Set to 'yes' if you are using USPS test account. Set to 'no' if you are using live account
- Account ID - Enter your USPS account ID
- API Key - Get a key for Google Maps Geocoding API