The Multi Warehouse Inventory solution provides merchants the opportunity to create multiple inventory sources for their products. Inventory can be assigend and measured per source as order are being fulfilled from the source.
Monitor Order Fulfillment
Each order in your Magento backend displays a status icon notifying you to items that require assignment from a warehouse. At a glance, you can see which orders still need fulfillment and how many items in that order have already been assigned for delivery.
Ship Orders Faster
As orders are received, increase your delivery periods by fulfilling the orders from inventory warehouses closest to your customers. Easily split an order's fulfillment between multiple warehouses.
Track Multiple Product Inventories
Manage stock levels for each SKU at the product-level or for each of your warehouse sources, all from the same page.
Create Inventory Sources
Create an unlimited amount of inventory sources/warehouses for your Magento store. For each location, assign a designated address that will be used to calculate shipping.
Update Product Inventory
As inventory is dimenishing and being replenished, each inventory warehouse will maintain an up-to-date track of each product's inventory level.
Inventory Status Updates
When assigning order items to a warehouse source, you'll see whether the item is in stock, out of stock, or not available at specific source locations.
Learn more about Multi-Warehouse Inventory
Explore our help articles to learn more specifics about how to configure and use Multi-Warehouse Inventory for Magento 1.
Have a question about this product? Post a question below or review questions submitted by other merchants.
We have some query related to manage stock from multiple location.
1- Is it compatible to magento 184.108.40.206.?
2- We are using intenso theme, is it going to support that?
3- If getting any issue, will you resolve that? Is it free or any charge?
4- If it's conflict with any existing module, will you resolve that as well?
5- Can we install on development server https://merchantprotocol.com/store/magento-extensions/magento-v1-0/multi-warehouse.html and move on live http://gaming-squad.co.uk/ later?
6- If this does not work, can you refund?
7- what do you need with us to proceed ahead?
8- can we have your skype ID for quick solution on any issue.
Please update us on each queries to complete buy and complete asap today.
Call on : (+44) 01274 575671
Hi Anil, thanks for your interest in our Multi-Warehouse solution. Please see our answers to your questions below:
1. Yes, our Multi-Warehouse solution is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
2. We have yet to test the solution with that theme so we cannot answer if there will be any issues that arise after installation.
3. If there is an issue directly in our product then we will resolve this at no cost.
4. Should there be a conflict and you need assistance with resolving this, then our support team can provide an estimate for you to resolve this.
5. Yes, it is perfectly acceptable (and recommended) to install this in your dev environment first.
6. We do offer a 15 day money back guarantee
7. You may purchase the solution directly from our website and download the file after purchase. If you would like for IWD to install the solution then please purchase installation during the checkout process. Once done, our support team will work with you to gather the appropriate access information to start the installation.
8. We only offer email support at email@example.com for our products.